※ Personal Information
1. In accordance with the contents specified in the “act on the promotion of information and communication network use and protection of information”, the scope of "personal information" is "information about a living individual and information that can identify the individual by the name, resident registration number, etc. contained in the information (including one that can be easily combined with other information to identify the individual although the information alone cannot identify a particular individual).
2. TechWays Co., Ltd. collects and uses personal information of members for user identification and other additional services. The personal information items collected are as follows:
- Company Name, Name
- Contact information, email address
You can set your options in your web browser to check each time a cookie is saved or to refuse to save all cookies. However, if you refuse to save cookies, your use of web services may be restricted .
3. TechWays Co., Ltd. does not entrust member personal information.
4. We do not require sensitive personal information (race and ethnicity, ideology and creed, place of native place and origin, political orientation and criminal record, health status and sexual life, etc.) that may infringe the basic human rights of users.
※ Providing Information to Third Parties
1. TechWays Co., Ltd. does not provide members' personal information to others or other companies or organizations without permission, except for the following cases:
- If requested by consumer organizations designated by the government or state agencies under related laws such as act on the promotion of information and communication network use and protection of information.
- If the Dispute Resolution Body or Court requests the contact details of the member involved in the dispute.
- If there is a criminal investigation purpose or when requested by a legal organization such as the Korea Internet Safety Commission or the Korea Information Security Agency.
- If using member's information (name, address, phone number) for business contact.
- If provided in a form that does not identify a specific customer when necessary for statistics, promotional materials, academic research or market research.
2. In order to provide a wider range of services, TechWays Co., Ltd. will ask for the consent of each member in advance when providing members’ personal information to affiliates or trying to share it with affiliates. We will go through the process of notifying you of where the affiliates are, what personal items are provided or shared, why such personal information should be shared, and how and when it will be protected and managed and requesting consent individually via e-mail. If you do not agree, we do not provide or share personal information with affiliates.
※ Collection of opinions and complaints
If you have any complaints about the protection of personal information of TechWays, please give your opinion to the personal information manager, and we will take action immediately upon receipt and notify you of the result.
In case of unauthorized personal information leakage or other serious personal information infringement, you can apply for complaint processing or arbitration to the Personal Information Infringement Reporting Center (http: //www.cyberpr ivacy.or.kr, http://www.1336.or.kr, phone 02-1336) that is installed and operated by the government.
※ Establishment and implementation of personal information management plan
TechWays Co., Ltd. will comply with the following matters by establishing separate computer management regulations.
1. Matters regarding the formation and operation of the personal information protection organization, such as appointment of a personal information manager
2. Matters regarding the education of personal information handlers
3. Maintaining access records of personal information processing system and regular checks and supervision
4. Protection measures when printing and copying personal information
5. Other matters necessary for the protection of personal information
※ Personal information manager
TechWays appoints a personal information manager responsible for collecting opinions and handling complaints about personal information.